Friday, April 24, 2015
Monday, April 20, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Hello Beautiful People!
How are you all doing today? I am doing excellent since it's my 22nd birthday! Woot!! Woot!!! I just thank God for blessing me with another year on this earth. This past year has been such a great year in terms of personal, spiritual and mental growth for me. I also graduated from college, got a good job and of course started a fun hobby (sewing). Last year, on my birthday I shared 21 random facts about me HERE and y'all seemed to love it. So this year I thought I should share something different than I normally would on the blog. Since I turned 22, I wanted to share 22 Life lessons I have learned so far but then I realized I don't think I have lived that long to be able to share 22 Life lessons. Instead I am sharing 11 since my birthday falls on the 11th...lol
Check it out below:
- Always put God first in everything you do, He will always be there to watch over you, support and provide for you.
- Get an education, to be honest it's not easy going to school for many years but it's worth it in the long run.
- Discover who you are and establish your identity. It's better to know who you are than to let someone else define/dictate who you are.
- Know your worth, never settle for less in all aspects of your life not just in terms of relationships.
- Spend as much time as you can with your family and your loved ones especially the people that make you happy.
- Not everyone is going to like you and that's okay. Just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean it's the end of the world. In fact, it's the person's loss if they don't take the time to get to know you.
- Less is More, don't broadcast every single detail about yourself on Social media. I know that's kinda difficult in the generation we live in but try to keep some things to yourself and keep the world guessing.
- It's okay to make mistakes, seriously no one is perfect. The only clause is to make sure you learn from your mistakes and not repeat the same mistakes over and over.
- Learn to speak up for your self if something or someone is bothering you. Do not let people walk all over you.
- You can do whatever you put your mind to, as long as you are willing and motivated to learn it.
- Try to have fun and enjoy life to the fullest, Life is too short not to enjoy every single moment of it.
I am off to enjoy my special day, thank you so much for stopping by and what are some life lesson you have learned so far? Do share below!