Happy Friday Lovelies!
Today is my birthday, Oh God! I feel so old. Thank God for making me see another year on this earth. I have got a busy day ahead and a special birthday gift (a Chemistry exam) if I can call it that without rolling my eyes. But I thought I should share a bit of myself on this special day. So check out 21 random facts about me below and I will see you all with my birthday outfits next week.
Have a wonderful day, I will try to even though it will be a hectic day.
21 Random Facts about me:
- I was born April 11th exactly 21 years ago in a town called Sagamu, Ogun State Nigeria.
- I started school when I was just over a year old in Nigeria, we tend to start school early over there.
- I moved to the United Stated when I was 15 years and was placed in 11th grade. I graduated High School at the age of 17.
- If I could eat a meal everyday for the rest of my life, it will definitely be Rice (white or jollof). Other than rice, my favorite cuisine is seafood.
- I am very introverted and used to be very shy. I am still kinda shy but thanks to my blogging I have more confidence in myself.
- My favorite colors are Purple and Yellow.
- My bestfriend is my mom, she is my everything and definitely someone I could always confide in.
- I was born a muslim, hence my name Raliat but I converted to Christianity about 9 years ago.
- I didn't start driving till I was 20 years, yup! just last year. I also got my first car at the age of 20, her name is Emerald and she is a Toyota Corolla that I still drive till date.
- I love fashion but I have a special relationship with shoes, I think I have about 100 in my collection. Don't judge I have been collecting for over 5 years...ha ha
- I am studying Chemistry in College
- I got my first job at the age of 17 and I have been working since then. Currently I have 2 jobs, one for my savings and one to spend...ha ha.
- I have not dated or had a boyfriend since my senior year in highschool so about 4 years ago. I just don't have time to date plus it's not really my priority at the moment but if the right person comes along I might reconsider...lol.
- I am Yoruba by culture and I speak my yoruba language fluently. I am also adequate in speaking French and Spanish.
- I love reading, I would rather read a novel than go out. I read about 3-4 novels a week unless I have exams.
- I am probably one of the few who has not done any form of underage drinking. I tend to follow rules and regulations. Hmmm so I might have my 1st cocktail tonight.
- I hate loud noises and parties. I went clubbing once when I was a Freshman in college and I have not been there since then. Just not my scene.
- I am such a planner, I literally plan every single thing in my life.
- I never wore full makeup until last summer. I only used to wear lipgloss but now with the help of several Youtube tutorials I can do a full blown and flawless makeup on myself.
- I started wearing corrective lens at the age of 11 yet rarely will you see me wearing my glasses. I don't like them so I think I might try contacts but as of now I am as blind as a bat in long distances.
- My favorite movies to watch are comedies, I absolutely love anything that makes me laugh. You will probably never catch me dead watching an Action, Horror or Violence movie I get really terrified of those kinds of movies.
Thanks so much for stopping, hopefully you have learnt one or two things about me...:)